(vivid) (vividblog) (poetry) (poems) (words) (writing) (creative)

Monday, October 17, 2005

Perfect moment

We are perched at the stern of a wooden bar, lit golden and warm by the late-afternoon sun, and I am watching the condensation drip from our bottles of beer. I lick lime juice from my fingers and listen to a barefoot man sing over the noise of his guitar.
A hot wind is rushing in off the harbor. It blows my hair in my face as I smile sideways at the man I love, and I realize that this hour will last for the rest of my life.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic blog you got here, I fully anticipate stopping back for some great updates. I have a psychic reading site. You can find everything about psychic reading as well as numerology and astrology to help you find your soul mate or lost loved one. You'll find it very informative. Stop by and check it out when you can.
Rod

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home